This Spring Market is shaping up to be one of the best ever for Westside houses.
4 Reasons To Consider Selling This Spring:
1. Multiple Offers. In the first half of March 2022, multiple offers pushed 51% of all Westside MLS® house sales above their asking price. With multiple offers, Sellers are more likely to receive "all cash subject free" offers and their preferred closing dates.
2. Near Record High Prices. Westside house prices as measured by the MLS® HPI (see graph below) are up 6.1% in the past 12 months and within 5.5% of the all-time high set in July 2017.
3. Seller's Market. The Westside house market (as of March 15, 2022) is classified as a strong Seller's Market with a 4.3 month inventory of houses listed for sale on the MLS® (see pie chart below). This Seller's Market is characterized by both strong demand and short supply of houses (see 2 tables below).
4. Houses are Selling Fast. In the first 15 days of March 2022, the median number of days to sell a Westside house on the MLS® was 10.
The Spring Market is traditionally one of the best times of the year to sell and this season should prove to be no exception.
If you are considering selling, call me today for an honest, professional and free valuation of your home.
Covid-19 has changed many things, but not my commitment to providing you with a leading level of service and results.
It will be your satisfaction that defines my success.
To download this report click here:
“I want to sell and know that prices are fantastic, but fear not having enough time to find a new home.”
Three effective strategies that I use to deal with this are:
1. Negotiating a delayed closing date on the sale of your home.
2. Negotiating a free 3 to 12 month rent back period for your home.
3. Negotiating the purchase of your new home prior to selling your existing one.
Call me today to discuss which strategy is best for you.
B.C Vacancy Tax Filing Deadline
Don't forget to make your B.C. Speculation and Vacancy Tax property status declaration by March 31, 2022. Failure to do so could result in you being subject to a tax of:
2% of assessed property value for foreign owners and satellite families
0.5% of assessed property value for Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada who are not members of a satellite family
For more information go to: